At Mount Logan, students will have the same counselor all three years.
Our Counseling Department makes every effort to follow the counseling guidelines contained in the American School Counselor Association Code of Ethics. This means we will keep the information you share with us confidential - unless you give us permission to share it, or unless we are required by law or school policy to share it.
when must we share your information:
- When we must consult with other professionals to better serve you.
- When we are required to release information by a school policy, state law and/or the code of ethics for professional counselors.
- If we believe you are at risk of harming yourself or others
- If we believe someone is trying to harm you
- If a judge orders us to produce information in court
- If a law is broken