2019-20 Back to school information
Please register your student(s) and sign agreeements on-line before you come to registration at:
(click on Current studnet registration)
We will be handing out class schedules with locker assignments, taking yearbook pictures, accepting *student fees and lunch payments, selling PE uniforms and will have an immunization clinic on the following dates:
- Monday, August 12th------11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 13th-----11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
*You can also pay for school lunch and student fees on-line by going to the Mount Logan Middle School Website:https://www.mlms.loganschools.org/ (Click on Parents and then drop down to: Pay School Lunch and Fees). You can access General Information, the Claendar, Bell Schedules, Bus Routes, Dress Code, Supply Lists, etc. under Registration.
PLEASE ALSO PUT THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT DATES ON YOUR CALENDAR
- Back to school Open House Monday, August 19th from 6:00-7:30pm
- Monday, August 19th 6th Graders only start school (1/2 day schedule 8:45 – 1:15)
- Tuesday, August 20th All students attend school (Full day schedule 8:45 - 3:30)
- If you are entering the 7th grade you must be current on your 7th grade immunizations. An immunization clinic will be held at the school on August 12th and 13th. 7th graders will not be allowed to pick up a class schedule or start school until they can show proof of those immunizations.
- Please assure adherence to Mount Logan Middle School's appropriate dress policy if you would like your student's picture in the yearbook.
- Mount Logan Middle School
- 875 North 200 East
- Logan, UT 84321
Students may sign up for classes until classes are filled.
We are happy to announce the implementation of the SafeUT Crisis & Tipline Services for our students in Logan City School District. SafeUT is a tool designed to provide confidential two-way communication with SafeUT crisis counselors or school staff through the SafeUT Mobile App, phone number, or website.
The SafeUT Services are provided through the University of Utah’s Crisis Center at the University Neuropsychiatric Institute (UNI) and all interactions are handled by licensed clinicians as part of their comprehensive crisis response services. Students who call or start a crisis chat or text through the mobile app or web will connect directly to a UNI crisis counselor at the UNI CrisisLine.
The UNI CrisisLine provides 24/7 crisis intervention and emotional support to anyone in any type of crisis. Students can also use the SafeUT phone app or website to send non-crisis tips to school officials regarding topics such as bullying, cyberbullying, gang activity, drug & alcohol activity, and more. All tips are completely anonymous.
SafeUT helps to provide students with a safe and secure school environment and it provides our school administration with the communication and management tools needed to help and mange on campus situations.
Next week, students will receive training on how to use the SafeUT Crisis & Tipline Services by their school administrators. The SafeUT Mobile App is available in the Apple and Google Play stores. Search “P3 Tips” and select “SafeUT”.
More information for parents to review can be accessed at https://healthcare.utah.edu/uni/clinical-services/safe-ut/