MOUNT LOGAN MIDDLE SCHOOL
2018-2019 SIXTH GRADE SUPPLY LIST
BELOW IS A LIST OF ITEMS THAT WILL HELP YOUR STUDENT BE ORGANIZED AND SUCCESSFUL.
- Backpack - Be sure to get one that will fit in our lockers, because we don't allow backpacks in classrooms. Rolling backpacks (luggage style with wheels) will not fit in our lockers.
- One 3-ring binder (to be used for all classes)
- 3-hole lined notebook paper
- 7 pocket dividers (to go in the 3-ring binder to organize work for each class)
- One 70 page wide ruled spiral bound notebook (to be kept in their ELA classroom)
- #2 pencils or mechanical pencils with refills
- One set of 12 colored pencils and one sharpener
- One red ball-point ink pen (for correcting work)
- One 3-ring pencil pouch (to go in the binder)
- Label all supplies with student's name in permanent marker.
- Students should bring supplies on the first day of school.
- Some teachers may require other supplies
Box of tissues
PHYSICAL EDUCATION (M&F ON YOUR SCHEDULE)
The standard MLMS P.E. Uniform is required for 6th through 8th grade students. P.E. uniforms may be purchased at the Finance Office. In addition to the uniform, your student will also need a pair of running shoes. (Check your student's schedule to see when they have P.E.).